Hello to everybody interested in racing in the Crankmasters Wednesday Night Series (WNS). First off, a few points pertaining to the series:
- The series will run for 12 weeks of racing from May 14th to July 30th.
- Events start at about 7pm so please be early to warm-up and allow us to get it organized.
- We will alternate between TTs one week and Road Races the next.
- We will stage most of the TTs at the same location as our Moment of Truth TT on Dunbow Road.
- Road Race staging will be at the junction of Highways 22 and 22X near Priddis.
- There will likely be three different divisions based on experience and ability.
- Points will be awarded for each division and an overall series championship awarded.
- We will require a minimum number of volunteers for the events and series points are awarded for volunteering.
- To participate you MUST be at least a secondary claim member of Crankmasters.
This is a new initiative that we are putting together for Crankmasters and other clubs at large and is intended to introduce riders to racing as well as provide skills and racing development and hopefully provide an excellent midweek workout. Please try to attend the information meeting on Wednesday May 7th at the Priddis meeting location as it will facilitate our organization of this event and allow us to lay out the ground rules. As well, bring your bike and we'll take a cruise around the road racing course if anyone is interested.