Tuesday, August 4, 2009

That's a wrap for 2009

Thanks for coming out whether a racer, volunteer, or as one of the legion of fans that we've attracted over the last few months. I hope I've thanked all the volunteers in the write ups and if I missed you, thanks so much, you are the ones that make it all happen. Thanks to the racers for giving us a reason to come out and thanks for providing the entertainment, inspiring us, and making the series what it is.
I miss it already and I'm already thinking of 2010 so if you have any comments, cricisms, advice, or great new ideas please let me know. I'm always looking for new courses, formats, and ways to improve. Given the strength of the response in the last couple of weeks there has been some discussion about adding two or three weeks to the schedule next year and going through the summer. I think that might just work.
Let me know, either through email or just comment and I certainly appreciate anything you have to offer. See you all at the Crankmasters Awards Night or if you don't make that, see you in 2010.

3 comments:

Joel said...

This is an awesome series and Niklas Group looks forward to 2010. It is well done and much appreciated. I wish that I would have been involved in more of the races but came in late in the game. Thanks again and good riding...Joel

Trev said...

Jamie, are you going to be at the JayLap this weekend?

Trev

Spirogeek said...

Just pulled the trigger. It's citizen class for me and I've only had a dozen rides this year but it looks like too much fun to turn down. I should also watch the crit. If you need a second motorcycle for anything, let me know.
Jamie