Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Status of Tonight's race

We are going to try to hold the race tonight. There is a currently a severe thunderstorm watch for Cochrane but the radar is showing clearing later this afternoon. If conditions deteriorate between now and start time it may be postponed/cancelled but we hope the race goes on.

No comments: