Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tonight's race is a go (hopefully)

We're going to try to have a race tonight. If the conditions deteriorate by start time at 6:30 we may postpone but that decision will be made at the start line.

1 comment:

kingstrup said...


Can you add me to the "C" group. Missed the first 2 nights but will be there tonight. Registered with STC but have a C4 Accociate membership so I can race in the series.

Cheers, Keith Ingstrup