Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Racing Tonight still on...for now...

...but wear your waterproof woolies. Perhaps just wear a wetsuit. Regardless, the weather lookes fairly dismal for tonight but I don't trust the weather people one bit. I know it's my fault for saying that the weather looked okay and that jinxed it. I searched and searched for a weather forecast that looked promising and only the Latvian National Weather Service offered a good forecast for Calgary tonight and I'm not sure they have a good handle on our weather. As I'm typing this they're reporting hella-heavy snow in High River. I'll post later this afternoon if it looks terrible beyond what an arctic seal could endure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a call from my friend in Airdrie that it was snowing an hour or so ago and now it's raining mildly. There's no accumulation on the ground though.

Spirogeek said...

Thanks for the update. I'm watching it and it's a whole 3.8 degrees now. As I write that though it is just starting to snow out there. I'll update later this afternoon.