Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Status of Tonight's race

We will make the call this afternoon around 4PM.

The current conditions don't look good but this evening's forecast is looking a bit better. It is difficult to decide right now but I will make the call early enough so you know before heading to the race.

If someone is in in the area of the race late this afternoon please post the current weather conditions or email me at .


No comments: